- Combine the strawberry and sugar in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until sugar dissolves and mixture thickens. Cool slightly. Transfer to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Grease eight ⅔-cup (160ml) dariole moulds or ramekins. Place the gelatine in a medium bowl. Cover with cold water. Set aside for 5 mins to soak
- Combine the strawberry puree and cream in a clean saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook for 3-4 mins or until just heated through. Remove from heat. Squeeze excess liquid from gelatine leaves. Add gelatine to the cream mixture. Stir until gelatine dissolves.
- Place the yoghurt in a large bowl. Gradually add the cream mixture, stirring to combine. Pour the mixture into the prepared dariole moulds or ramekins. Place on a baking tray. Place in the fridge for 4 hours or until set.
- Meanwhile, to make the roasted vanilla strawberries, preheat oven to 180°C. Line a roasting pan with baking paper. Combine strawberry, sugar, vanilla and 2 tbs water in a large bowl. Arrange mixture in a single layer in the lined pan. Roast for 15 mins or until the strawberry softens. Set aside to cool completely.
- Invert the panna cottas onto serving plates. Serve with roasted strawberries.