- Heat a large greased saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 3 mins or until onion softens. Add 4 cups (640g) corn kernels, 1 cup (250ml) water and half the stock. Bring to a simmer and cook for 15 mins. Cool slightly. Use a stick blender to carefully blend until almost smooth. Transfer to a heatproof bowl.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat. Spray with olive oil spray. Add the capsicum and celery. Cook, stirring, for 3 mins or until tender. Stir in Cajun seasoning. Add blended corn mixture, remaining stock, remaining corn and 1 cup (250ml) water. Bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until heated through. Stir in the beans. Season.
- Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray with olive oil spray. Add 1 tortilla and sprinkle with half the cheese. Top with another tortilla and press down gently. Cook for 1-2 mins or until base is golden. Turn and cook for a further 1-2 mins or until the cheese melts and the base is golden. Transfer to a board and cut into wedges. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and cheese.
- Ladle the soup among serving bowls. Serve with quesadillas.
- Serve with coriander leaves and chopped chives