- Preheat oven to 180°c. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine oats, cinnamon, raisins, pepitas and hemp seeds in a bowl. Peel bananas and mash with a fork in a separate bowl. Stir in peanut butter and maple syrup with the banana and mix until well combined.
- Stir banana mixture into dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Using 2 tbs of mixture for each biscuit, spoon onto trays and press into a round shape. Repeat with remaining mixture, leaving a 5cm space between each. Scatter with extra hemp seeds.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until edges are slightly browned. Cool on trays then store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Tip: Cooked biscuits can be frozen for 2 months